Here are seven (7) great resources for planning to read your Bible this year:
- Discipline Journal - Four daily readings, 25 days each month.
- M’Cheyne - The classic plan designed by Robert Murray M’Cheyne
- For Shirkers and Slackers - Genre plans assigned to a day of the week.
- Chronological - Read the Bible in order of events occured.
- 5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan - Read through the NT in one year, Monday - Friday. Weekends are for reflecting on other readings.
- Every Word in the Bible - Read through the Bible one chapter at a time, alternating between OT and NT.
- The Bible Project - This plan takes you through the entire Bible in one year. There are videos that introduce each book or theme. With a Read Scripture companion app - http://www.readscripture.org/